EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT SURVEYS
In large organizations it is easy to lose sight of how everything is functioning. Maybe you have used resources to conduct engagement interviews, what do you do with the data that you’ve collected?
Organizational Specific Questions
Are staff members happy? Do they feel satisfied with their supervisors, schedule and salary? Are they driven to move up within the company and strive to be better for their clients or patients? How can you discover this information without systematically interviewing every employee?
These are the questions that HSD Metrics has been tackling since 1992. Throughout that time, we have continued to hone our extensive employee survey database to take into account organizational norms and offer companies effective tools to understand the climate within their company and how to make positive changes when issues arise. The employee engagement survey is designed to give you a comprehensive look at your organization from the inside.
Employee Engagement Survey Benefits
- Ability to see how the company is functioning from many perspectives across the organization’s structure.
- Recognition of your organizations strengths and weakness in key areas such as overall employee satisfaction, supervisory effectiveness and performance management.
- Specific actionable recommendations for positive change. These might include Improvement Priorities Checklists or an Inventory of Key Strengths.
- Opportunity to improve performance by offering useful feedback on areas for improvement.
- Organizational growth. Stagnation can be an organization’s worst enemy, which is why understanding your weaknesses and making changes to transform them into strengths is a step towards staying dynamic, trendsetting and relevant.
- Specific benchmarks or norms to gain a better understanding of how your organization compares to similar organizations.
- Track data over time to determine if improvement implementations are affecting desired areas for change. If not, this may be evidence that another plan should be enacted to improve weaknesses.
We’re Here to Help